Tackle is simple, with 3 rigs at the core. Blackley recommends the tried-and-true double minnow rig, but experiments with leader lengths, the addition of plastics and jigs as well as weight. Rods in the 12-16 foot range are typical for spider rigging — they allow you to spread out your rigs which allows you to cover more water and minimize fouling. Start with 12-foot rod when you’re learning the system, as they’re much easier to handle.
Apply the tips and you’ll be up and running with this highly effective crappie fishing system.
Check out our crappie fishing playlist for more information on catching crappies on a variety of techniques that work around the country: https://wired2.fish/CrappieFishPlaylist
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL